Saturday, November 6, 2010

My wet n wild haul with pics :)

Hey so i hauled some wet n wild which is becoming my favorite band at the drug store! I haven't made a Youtube Video on them yet but i will soon . Enjoy :)
So here is Envy or 256B. This is a pretty forest green with a lot of green and gold undertones

Next is the new eyeshadow Kitten. The name reminds me of Stila's Kitten. This color is just a pretty soft purple with tons of gold undertones in it.
This Nutty, a pretty tanish brown very pretty for a lid color.
Here is a new shade too , its Lagoon. I love this color, Its a pretty deep blue. I had noting like this super pretty. I think it looks like Mac's Deep truth.

This is the last single shadow i have and its Penny. Its a pretty copperish orange i would say. It had pretty gold undertones & beauty as a lid color.n
So this is a Idol eyes cream shadow. The color is Distress. I got this to go with Lagoon. Its a pretty deep blue too. This also reminds of the Nyx jumbo eye shadow pencils .
Here is just a eye liner in cool green.

 My first Blush from them in Heather Silk. This is a pretty pink. The upper is heavy and the bottom is light so the blush is very build-able



Here is the last thing i got and most excited for. This is vanity , everybody on youtube has this. It has a lot of pretty brown and golds. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment