Thursday, November 25, 2010

My picks for the winter 2010

Here I am just going to show some of the things I think would be cute to wear this winter. Keep in mind we may not have the same style . Please enjoy and comment :)

Jackets:

Here is a Jackets which is super cute :) I think it would look super cute this way she is wearing it and or with skinny jeans and Grey uggs . You can find this jacket at Papaya for around $20
This jacket is also from Papaya. This jacket is a military style jacket and its very in for this winter. I also love the button details on this piece.


Next is a juicy couture track suit or you can just buy the jacket. This are also super cute and real cozy for your down says and they will look really nice with uggs. You can buy juicy couture at marshalls and tjmaxx or at the juicy couture site.


Sweaters:
 So this is a pretty sweater from Forever21 . You can dress it up or dress it down either way It still will be nice.

This sweater is a turtle neck from Papaya. I really like this one. Its really classy and very formal in a way. You can also dress this up or down.
This is from Charlotte Russe. This to me is more for a day when you want to be comfortable.Super cute with boots or Dakotas


Shirts:
This is another shirt is from Papaya is a nice fun top to wear and you can fine them in many colors
This top is from Charlotte Russe. I love this one , its really different and nice. This would go nice with black boots.
 This is a top from forver21. Its super cute and something simple to wear
Jeans

 Darker jeans ! Are good for the winter , this pair is from papaya. You can wear any brand you like.


Boots :

Hunter boots super cute , not this color tho :/
Uggs ! are always cute & cozy :)

1 comment:

  1. ah I love that jacket in the first picture! I feel like it would be hard to pair with other clothes though.. very cute though!
    I would love if you checked out my blog or commented on something :)
    http://fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete