Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas wishlist !

So I know its kind of early of the whole Christmas thing . My mother would like a list of everything we want already :D . This makes me really excited. So I just wanted to share with you guys some of the things i would like.

1.) My OWN computer

2.) Juicy Couture Bag from the st. Jude website

3.) Grey tall Bailey button uggs :) ( would be my first pair)

4.) 2 juicy track suits

So this is pretty much what I asked for. We always go shopping after christmas for the sales so I could pick my clothes out then.  I hope that I will get everything I asked for. I will most definitely will be doing a "What I got for christmas video and a after christmas haul so stay tune for those. If you  celebrate christmas tell me what you will ask for below :)

-Samerika

No comments:

Post a Comment